The Freeze Concentration Process
An innovative production method, unique in the world of fruit juice concentrates.
Selective water removal at freezing temperature ensures total retention of all the original flavour and aroma. Reconstituted juices from freeze concentrates can compete with “not from concentrate” juices on a sensory basis.
Why use the freeze concentration process?
- no heat is used during the whole process
- all flavour, aroma and fruit components are preserved
- high quality concentrate for premium end-products
- reduction of transport costs as less water being carried
- due to smaller volume a reduction of storage costs
- a qualitative alternative to “not from concentrate” products
- application possibilities in all premium food products
< Return to Concentrates