15th World Congress on Polyphenols Applications
We are delighted to announce that we will participate at the 15th World Congress on Polyphenols Applications which will be held on September 28-30, 2022 at ADEIT 'Fundación Universitat', Valencia, Spain, as well as online.
This conference will bring together experts from academia and industry to discuss the latest scientific advances in fundamental and applied research on polyphenols. While the focus of the conference will be on food and nutrition research, pharmaceutical and medical sciences, as well as related disciplines such as microbiology and biotechnology, will also be covered.
Polyphenols Applications 2022 Sessions:
• Polyphenols & Microbiota – Recent Advances & Perspectives
• Polyphenols & Health: What We Know
• Technological Innovations in Polyphenols Extraction & Valorization
• Sensory Aspects of Polyphenols
• Polyphenols Applications 2022 – Innovations & Perspectives
Stephan Plattner, Scientific Director at IPRONA will present the latest in-vitro results that show that black elderberry extract ElderCraft® displayed a strong anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity, against the wildtype virus as well as against the variants of concern Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Omicron.